Teachers and Youth Leaders: To register yourself and your team on the database…
- Go to http://psrsearch.wvu.edu Register by clicking the “Teacher” button
- Choose your own login information and select your school. If your school is not in the list choose “Other” and add your school
- Your account will have to be activated before you can log in.
Once you’ve been activated and can log in…
- Log in! You will see a message asking you to provide us with a letter from youyr school principal.
- Create a team by typing a name under “add teams” and then clicking “submit.” You can name your team anything you want.
- Students register at http://psrsearch.wvu.edu by clicking on the “students” button.
- Teachers will have to activate students by logging in and choosing the team name from the list. Teachers will then be taken to a page with three columns: Activate student, Deactivate student, and Choose team leader.
- Every name in the “activate student” column should have a button next to it. Click that button and then click “submit” to activate a student.
- The student can then log in using the information they provided.
Before anyone can gain access to data, you must pass both test1 and test2.
Once you have passed test2, you will all be full members of the PSC. You will have access to all the data